Dorsa Low Fat Mayonnaise
There’s no doubt that mayo is brimming with fat. One cup contains 1440 calories, 160 grams fat, and 24 grams saturated fat. It is an excellent source of vitamins E and K, but it also contains almost 50 percent of your daily recommended amount of sodium. So it is advised to use low fat mayonnaise instead of full fat one.
- Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Dorsa’s Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing
- Just 20 calories, with 1 gram of fat per serving
- 20 calories and 2 gram of fat per serving
- All of the real, creamy Dorsa’s taste you love
- The ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads
Dorsa Full Fat Mayonnaise
With 100% free run eggs, 40 calories per tablespoon and 4g of fat per serving, Dorsa’s ½ the Fat Mayonnaise-Type Dressing has less than half the fat and calories but all of the rich, creamy flavour of Dorsa’s Real. We know that to really “Bring Out The Best,” we need to do more than just taste great. That’s why our delicious Blue Ribbon Quality Mayonnaise-Type Dressing is made with 100% Canadian free run eggs, and canola oil from the Prairies. Even after 100 years, we’re still committed to using premium ingredients to craft the highest quality products. Our deliciously creamy ½ the Fat Mayonnaise-Type Dressing is a source of Omega 3 and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Dorsa’s as a spread, or in a recipe, to elevate your favourite foods. It is the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads.